Seattle House Rules
At the Seattle House, check-in hours are between 9 AM and 8 PM daily. When you arrive, staff will request a photo ID for all adult guests staying in your room. The House Manager will then review the House Rules and provide a tour of the House. A full copy of the rules can be found here, although you can find the main highlights below.
House rules highlights:
- Families are allowed one private room, including 2 beds and a bath. Linens and towels are provided.
- Families actively share in keeping the House clean and tidy. We ask that families keep their rooms clean during their stay and leave them clean when they check out.
- Smoking is not permitted in the House.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, marijuana, and weapons are not permitted at the House.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Sickness in the House is very serious because children staying with us are incredibly immune compromised. If you or any members of your family staying at the House have been exposed to a contagious disease, like chicken pox, or are showing signs of cold or flu symptoms, please notify staff immediately.