Ongoing Donation Opportunities
Want to support the House but not sure where to begin? Here are some of the easiest, most impactful ways you can help right now!
- Give a monetary donation: A gift of $150 covers one night’s stay for a family. $1,050 covers one week. Gift at all levels are a huge help.
- Purchase from our Wishlist: Help by sending items we need most to support families to the House. You can shop directly from our Amazon wish list to see our most current needs.
- Support our Family Meal Program: Purchase a boxed meal to help us offer families a warm dinner each night. Contact to get started.
If you are dropping donations off at the House, we have changed this process to consider the health and safety of our donors, volunteers, and staff:
- Our address is 5130 40th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Donations should be dropped off next to the Ronald McDonald bench at the front of the House.
- Use the intercom and notify our volunteer of the donation drop off.
- A volunteer will come out to retrieve your donation after you leave.
- For a tax receipt, please use your cell phone to access the QR code and submit your donation form online.
As always, thank you for supporting our families!