Planned Giving

Planned Giving

RMHC Legacy Society

Have you ever thought about the legacy you want to leave? What if there is a way you can help families for years to come during one of the most difficult times of their lives? Leaving a charitable gift in your will is an easy and meaningful gesture. No matter how large or small, it is guaranteed to make a difference in children’s lives and support families when they need it most.

While this process may sound complicated, making a designation can be as easy as having a conversation with your attorney and adding a simple paragraph to your will. If you don’t already have an attorney, we can provide a list of area estate experts. Also, if you decide to give 1% or more of your estate to the House, we will cover up to $250 of the attorney’s fees.

To learn more about leaving a charitable gift in your will and joining our Legacy Society, please contact Dianna Finnerty, Executive Director, at  or (206) 838-0623.

Should you wish to make these arrangements directly with your attorney, please provide the following language to be included in your will:

“I give, devise and bequeath the sum of $______ (or describe the percentage of estate or specific asset/type of property you wish to give) to Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Western Washington & Alaska (tax identification number 91-1061043), whose legal address is 5130 40th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105, for its unrestricted general use and purposes.”

Please note, there are over 350 Ronald McDonald Houses internationally. If you do decide to designate a gift to our organization, make sure to specify our full name and address, as shown above, to avoid any confusion about your intentions.

Our Mission:

At Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington & Alaska, we support seriously ill children and their families. At the Seattle House, we provide a "home-away-from-home" to help families through a difficult time. We also provide a van service for families staying in Anchorage while their children receive medical care. Our IRS tax number or EIN is: 91-1061043.

To view our Privacy Policy, please click here.

Follow Us

Get social with us to learn more about our families and happenings at the House.

Contact Us

Seattle House & Administrative Offices:

5130 40th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Phone: 206.838.0600


4001 Tudor Centre Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508

Phone: 907.729.4667