Many of our guests are new or expectant parents who are traveling very far from home. Help us provide a happy and healthy home for our guests by donating items off of our Wish List! Please note that unless noted, we cannot accept used items.
Our ongoing House Wish List is below, or you can buy an item through our Amazon House Wish List and have it sent directly to the House.
Items can be dropped off at the Anchorage House or mailed to: Ronald McDonald House at ANMC, 4001 Tudor Centre Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508. To schedule a delivery or plan a collection drive, please call us at (907) 729-4666.
Please note that, in an effort to avoid high shipping costs, we cannot accept in-kind donations for our House at ANMC at our Seattle House.
Toiletries & Emergency Supplies
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes and floss for children
- Feminine care products
- Clothing for our parents arriving with little notice: fleece pajama pants, sweat pants, men’s T shirts sized medium and up, socks
- Slip on sandals (sizes 6-9), breast pads and maternity pants for our expectant moms
- Reusable tote bags
All toys and children’s products must be new, unopened, and non-toxic. We cannot accept used items.
- Diapers: sizes 0 to 1
- Baby wipes
- Travel size body wash, lotion and wipes
- Bottle brushes
- Fleece baby blankets and infant sleep sacks
- Flannel receiving blanket
- Newborn and 0-6 month sleepers
- Baby snowsuit one-piece (0-12 months)
- Baby mittens
- Baby rattles & toys
- Teething toys
- Wearable baby carriers
Gifts for Families
- Small stuffed animals (new)
- Knitted hats
- Fleece, knit or crochet blankets
- Coloring books and washable crayons
- Adult coloring books and markers
- New children’s and adult books
- Comfort items – cozy socks, lotion, chapstick
- Duffle bags
- Ziploc bags – snack, sandwich and gallon size
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels
- Juice boxes
- Individual serving size snacks