Join us as we dance our hearts out to spread a little laughter and
encouragement while supporting seriously ill children
and their families in these extra difficult times.
This fun, virtual event is for everyone – from novice to expert dancers.
Join us in showing sick children that they are not alone.
Here’s how it works!
All social channels welcome – TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
The more posts, the more we can help!
1. Give $5 or more by donating here
2. Dance! Record your own dance and show us your moves!
3. Tag 5 friends when you post on your social channels with #dance4rmhc
and include donate at RMHCseattle.org/dance
Very special thanks to National Honor Society for Dance Arts members from Seattle’s All That Dance for kicking off our dance challenge!
Search your social channels for #dance4rmhc to find more dancers and check back here to watch this page grow!
Each year, hundreds of families with seriously ill children find a “home away from home” at RMHC. Learn more about what we do in this short video.
Here are ways your donations help support RMHC families:
* $150 provides a night of housing and services for a family
* $200 covers a deep clean of a room
* $450 provides a week of housing and services for a family