Members of the media interested in conducting interviews or taking photographs of staff, patients, or patients’ families must request permission from Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington & Alaska Public Relations staff. This includes visits to Ronald McDonald House and external shots of the buildings.
- If using our name in print, please refer to us as Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Western Washington & Alaska. After first use, it can be abbreviated to: RMHC of Western Washington & Alaska or RMHC of Western WA & AK.
- Ronald McDonald House® is our primary program. After the first reference, there is no need to continue to use the restricted symbol. You may also refer to it as “the Seattle House” or “the House.”
- Before using a child’s last name, please get approval from RMHC of Western Washington & Alaska – at (206) 838-0624.
- Please note that we do not allow photos to be taken of children inside the House without the express permission of Public Relations. If you are in need of images for a story or other coverage, please contact Public Relations, who will be more than happy to provide you with recent images.
- Do you want to film a video for your nonprofit in our location? Please contact to set a date and time and inquire about video spaces.
Learn More About Us
Want a quick overview of who we are and what we do? Download our one-sheet of Fast Facts. Interested in stories from our families? Read our interviews and family stories on our blog. For more information about our organization, visit our About page for more details, or contact at (206) 838-0624. Our IRS Tax ID number, or EIN is: 91-1061043.
Latest Press Releases from RMHC of Western WA & AK
January 11, 2017 – First Ronald McDonald House in Alaska Opens Today
January 11, 2016 – Ronald McDonald House at Alaska Native Medical Center to Open in 2017
Recent Articles on RMHC of Western WA & AK
Boeing Employees Give $100,000 to Ronald McDonald House – KIRO 7 News
Toys for Kids at the Ronald McDonald House – KOMO 4 News
Giving With Our Hearts – Philanthropy Northwest